Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dog Run Progress

Well, Louis thought he had the dog run all finished over 2 weeks ago when his dad, Jack, came down to help. It looks a lot better than I had thought it would (which is good!), but it didn't keep Bronx (the dog) in!! He jumped right over it! Of course, they had only built it about 5 feet tall, so it was a breeze for Bronx. Since then Louis came up with a way to increase the height to around 8 feet tall. He worked on it on his three days off and thought again, that he had it finished. Well, this time, it did keep Bronx in for a while, but he did eventually find a way to jump out! Louis hadn't quite finished raising the height above Bronx's shelter and had temporarily put a few boards on top that maybe came to about 7 feet. I figure that is where Bronx is jumping over. We are finding that Bronx is VERY athletic!! I don't have any pictures developed just yet, but when I do I will be posting them and explaining the different stages of building. Hopefully this last effort at "securing" the dog run will work, which will be around the 7th & 8th of this month (Louis' next days off). I will keep you posted!

No comments: