Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pregnancy Dr. Appointment Update

I just wanted to update everybody on how things are going with the pregnancy. I had a Dr. appointment today. I am 3cm dilated and about 85% effaced, so I don't think the baby will be here on my due date which is tomorrow (Friday the 13th!) but it is possible that there might be a baby by Monday! The weather is suppose to warm up by this weekend, so I will get the opportunity to get out and get moving! Yeah!! The kids have soccer games Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon, so I will be driving back and forth for those this weekend.
As a side note, as of right now, we are thinking of having the baptism on June 3rd, so if you are immediate family, please keep that date in mind! We would love to have everybody attend!
As always, I will keep you posted on the newest developments as they happen!

No comments: