Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mrs. Iowa America Pageant




I WON!!!! I still can't believe it! It feels so good to have all my hard work rewarded! Now I get to go to Nationals in Tucson, Arizona the end of August and hopefully capture the Mrs. America crown! I am still on cloud 9 even three days later! I have been so busy since I got home trying to get all my thank you cards sent out and lining up appearences and parades and all the other things that are required of me. It's quite the rush! I will be going to the Mrs. Georgia America Pageant the weekend of the 20th since the Iowa state directors also run that pageant. It should be a lot of fun! I also have a photoshoot in Minneapolis on Monday that I am trying to coordinate with the Minnesota and Wisconsin winners. It has been crazy! I will write more later(I hope) when I have more time, so for now you will have to be content with these 2 pics.






No comments: