Monday, March 26, 2007

Quick Pregnancy Update

No, the baby has not arrived yet! But I will be surprised if I make it through the week. I know my due date it April 13th but I REALLY doubt that I will make it to that long! The baby just keeps dropping lower and has now reduced me to "waddling". I try not to, but my hips and legs just don't move the way I would like anymore! I'm trying to take it easy to see if I can at least last until the first week in April, but I really need the hours this week at work, so I will be attempting to get in 40 hours.
This past weekend we did finally get the library set up nicely. We moved the queen size bed that was in the babies room downstairs into the library, so it is now a real nice guest room, so when people come to visit (hint, hint) they will almost have their own little Suite to stay in since there are pocket doors leading into the piano room that can be opened to enlarge the room. We still need to find a door that goes on the opening into the library from the kitchen hallway. Hopefully it is one of the 5 doors in the garage. Louis was also able to rearrange our room to allow for the babies bassinet. The arrangement turned out very nicely. I even ( finally) planted the iris' that mom had given me last fall. They survived living in a bucket, in the house all winter! Caisha and I also finished up scraping paint off and cleaning all the hinges and doorknobs for the built-in cabinets in the baby room. All that's left is to hang the doors back up. I still have a long list of things I would like done before the baby arrives, but fear that there is just not going to be enough time! Most of it is cleaning type stuff.... sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, etc. The kids have been a big help with a lot of that.
Wish me luck and pray that I make it through the week!!
As a side note....I won't be posting as often for awhile, since we do not have a computer at home. I will be going to the library occasionally to check email, etc.

No comments: