Friday, December 05, 2008

New Hairstyle!

Well, I am looking to cut my hair. I hope to donate my hair to "Locks of Love" in the very near future, but I can't decide exactly what style to go with....so I am asking for your help. Below you will find 4 different styles with a number circled to indicate that choice. I would love to hear from everybody on what style they think would look the best on me. Just leave your number choice in a comment. I will check the site often and will let you know, hopefully before Christmas, which style I am going to go with. Can't wait to hear from everybody!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like number 4, although 2 is similar to how you wear your hair when it's long if you don't want bangs.
Tracy

Jo Ann said...

I like 2. I don't think you have enough hair to pull off 1. 3 looks too high maintenence, if it grows it will be hard to maintain a consistent style. 4 is ok, but looks too old for you.

Anonymous said...

#2

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura...I think any of them would be cute...I personally like style 1 or 2 the most. I can't wait to see which one you choose when we see you over Christmas. Love!