Monday, July 24, 2006

Radio Interview

This morning I went in for an interview with Life 107.1 FM. It is a christian radio station in Des Moines that my husband and I listen to regularly. What a fantastic station! They have been around for only 3 years and I hope that they are here to stay! If you are in the Des Moines area you will need to tune in tomorrow morning between 7am-8am. Outside the Des Moines area it is at 96.1FM. I talked with Dave St. John, one of the DJ's at the station. It was so easy to have a conversation with him. The reason I went in was to talk about the pageant that I won last year and to hopefully dispell some of the mistruths about pageant in general. But I think I got an even bigger opportunity to talk about how God has played a roll in my life and I hope that what I say will touch someone listening in a positive way. I would love the chance to go back again to talk more about self-esteem and confidence issues facing women today! I would love to hear any comments or thoughts from you, so please, don't be shy! Feel free to leave a comment or two for me. Thanks!

No comments: