Thursday, July 13, 2006

Up and Coming

Just so you can keep up with me here I will give you a run-down of what is coming up on my agenda. Tomorrow I leave for, yet another long drive.....I will inform you of this trip after I get back. The weekend of July 22nd I will be driving to Wichita, KS to meet Jim (my ex) to pick up my daughter, Caisha. Then Monday morning (7-24) I will be on the radio with KNWI 107.1FM in Des Moines to talk about the "Beauties of America Pageant" so tune in Monday morning around 9:30am! Sometime between August 6th & 12th I hope to be in Branson, MO with my family(Louis' side). August 17-20 I will be in Myrtle Beach, SC for the Beauties of America National Pageant where I will be passing on my title to a new lady! Then the weekend of August 26th I will be making one last trip to Wichita, KS to pick up my son, Zach after his 2 week visit with his dad. And hopefully, I will get to squeeze the MN State Fair in there before Labor Day Weekend! Then summer is over! Where does the time go? But things won't slow down for me even then. Both Caisha and Zach will be in soccer in the fall and Caisha will be continuing her piano lessons.....and I know that soccer and piano will overlap again(it always does!) Maybe by October I will get to slow down. Of course, there is always the annual trip to the Kansas City Renassiance Festival where Louis and I get a mini-vacation by ourselves! Why can't the gas prices go down?? On top of all this, we(Louis & I) need to paint the exterior of the house, finish tearing down the Carriage House, finish the broken block wall on the north side of the house, transplant about 6 bushes from the front of the house to the back of the house, gut and rebuild the kitchen and build Bronx(our 10mnth old puppy) his dog run! Any one want to volunteer with any of these tasks?!?! Any and all help is appreciated!! :-)
Well, there you go...that is the rest of my summer in a nut shell!

No comments: