Monday, August 28, 2006

News!

Ok, here is the news that I have been hoping to share with everybody! I am pregnant!! I think I am about 6 weeks along. I started having morning sickness the day after I got back from my pageant. At first I thought I was feeling that way because I was still trying to catch up on my sleep from that weekend, but it hasn't gotten any better over the course of the week. I do have to say that I am thankful it is only in the morning and it is only naseua. I haven't thrown-up like I did when I was pregnant with Caisha. I just have to make sure I eat something right away in the morning and then munch on stuff the rest of the morning. I have found, also, that if I am too cold I feel worse. Not a good situation at work since the A/C vent is right above me! I wear a coat and long pants everyday now! My first doctors appointment is September 11 at 9am. This is where they take blood samples and check all your vitals. It's my least favorite doctors visit. My first official visit with my doctor will be September 27 at 10am.

No comments: