Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Work Update

I am finally, officially back at work full-time this month!! It will be nice to be collecting my original paycheck again.....Although I think a raise will be in order here pretty soon. I am currently working on someTownhomes for Seniors, so the drafting I am doing is pretty close to what I was doing when I worked at the custom home builders. I have the basic layout of the building and my job is to tweek it so it all works. Coming towards the end of August I get to work on redesigning a kitchen! I am so excited about that, since that is my speciality! Things are looking like they should be back on track within the next couple months. Hopefully that means Louis and I will be able to get the exterior of the house painted and maybe started on the kitchen renovation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you get to go back to work full time. Looks like you're pretty busy in August. We've been invited to a cabin in WI for Labor Day Weekend, so wondering when you thought maybe you'd like to do the fair. I had been thinking the 27th, but it looks like that's when you pick up Zach. Let me know if you need me to pick you up tickets or if we can even match schedules this year.
Tracy